Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Hate Wal-Mart!

I already knew that I hate going to Wal-mart, but tonight I reaffirmed that hate and promised myself I will never go there again! It is always so crowded, there produce is usually yucky, you always have to wait in a long line and there lines always move SO slow. Wow, this sounds really pessimistic! Anyway, I went tonight and I waited in line for over an hour (I am not exaggerating), I had Audrey with me and it was tough to keep her entertained and she was so tired. I am sorry if some of you are Wal-Mart lovers, but I myself am a Target lover!
OK, sleep is good, I must go! April

4 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

Ha ha ha, I could not agree with you more! I am too a definite Target lover! I am sorry that you had to wait in line for an hour, and that it was so frustrating! It was so fun to see you last night, you sure are cute April!

Lyndee W. said...

I love Target, too. But Walmart prices are something I'm in love with. And being from EM, I soooo cannot wait until this Walmart opens! No more driving 30 mintues to AF for groceries! I don't care who you are...if you can afford to buy groceries at Smith's on one income...you make too much money. LOL!

Kathrin Paul said...

Next time I will hold Audrey for you, ok? Sorry it was a pain! I hope you found something fun for the big boy! I can't believe he is going to be 5 tomorrow!

Holly and Eric said...

I'm with ya! I HATE Walmart, I used to buy Owen's formula there because it was so cheap and I always dreaded going. I'm a Target girl myself.