Sunday, March 29, 2009

I apologize, I know this picture is terrible! I took it through a window, so this is the best one I got.
Last Week Victoria passed of all of the requirements for Level 1 gymnastics. Tomorrow is her first day of Level 2, and she is so excited. Brady turned 5, so we moved him to Level 1 boys Gymnastics from the 3 and 4 year old class. He also is so excited to be part of the big boy class. I am so proud of Victoria and Brayden, they have both done so well and are so talented. Hopefully they can find that special talent that they love as much as I loved Ballet, whether it be gymnastics or whatever. I love my cute kids!

3 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

Oh so cute! I bet they absolutely love gymnastics!

Cardwell said...

Hey April,
This pictures reminds me of when my boys took gymnastics in Colorado. It was so much fun, they loved it!

Heidi said...

Love those cute kids! Victoria looks right at home on the balance beam!