Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tracie's Birthday, Easter, and of Coarse Audrey!

Brayden colored this egg all by himself and was very proud of it.
All of the Kids helping dye eggs.
Audrey pooped after an Easter egg hunt at Aunt Kris's house. Snuggling with the chick Aunt Heidi gave her.



Check out those wrinkles!




My kids posing outside Aunt Kris's house with my cousins kids.




Audrey on the hunt.






Too much Sugar.






At Aunt Tracie's Surprise B-day party!






Still at T's party. Singing Karaoke. Look at how into he is!









Beautiful Ellie.










I was hanging out in the front room when Audrey walks in looking like this, like it ain't no thing! I was laughing so hard, I cry ed.



















4 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

Man, those kiddos are so stinkin' cute! I laughed out loud when I saw those pictures of Audrey!! lol. She is so hilarious!!

Kathrin Paul said...

"like it ain't no thing" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That is so so funny!!! Great pictures! And smile wrinkles don't count.

Mom & Dad said...

The pictures of Audrey made me cry too! Man - funniest kid ever! (and the most beautiful kids ever - sorry Brayden, but you are beautiful!)

xoxoxo,
Grandma

Heidi said...

Your kids are so adorable! And, Audrey's personality just screams through those pictures.. What a cute little chica!