Monday, April 26, 2010

Updated May 6th- Dance Recital

Timpview High School
3570 Timpview Drive
Provo

Victoria's Ballet dance and my choreography:
Friday May 14Th, at Timpview High School at 7:30 pm

Brayden's Break dance and Ballroom, and Victoria's Ballroom
Saturday May 15, at Timpview High School at 4:00 p.m. matinee

Audrey's Combo Class
Saturday May 15, at Timpview High School at 7:30 p.m.

Sorry, I know I keep changing the info. I just found out That there are 2 performances on the 15th. Sorry but Audrey is not in the same performance as anyone else, but she is #3. I understand if you cannot come to any or some or all.
If anyone would like to come, here is the info. Like I always say, no pressure!

4 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

I cannot wait!!

Heidi said...

Awesome.. I'll be there!

April Paul said...

Great, so sorry but I had the incorrect times, but I updated it on the post. It is now, Friday is at 7:30 and saturday is at 4:00.
Thanks

Mom & Dad said...

Definitely a "must see"! I just can't get enough of those adorable kids or "shake a boodie"!

xoxoxo,
G-Ma