Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Party Time!

My 30th birthday is on Saturday and I wanted to go out to eat and a movie to celebrate. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome to, but no pressure. I want to go to the Cafe Rio in Orem (State street-between the 8th north exit and Center St. exit) at 5 pm. Then we will be heading over to Cinemark in Orem (1010 South 800 East ) right behind University mall. I want to see the new Harry Potter movie (rated PG) at 7:15. I think this movie might sell out early so we are going to try and be early for the movie. That's about it!
P.S. Ellie slept through the night, last night! Yeah!

4 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

She slept through the night? That's awesome! And I totally want to hang out with you! I'm not sure what's going on so I'll let you know! FUN!

Laura Burtis said...

Oh Michael and I would totally be game! That sounds like a lot of fun! That is so exciting that she slept through the night! That is AWESOME! What a good girl!

Lyndee W. said...

Yay for Ellie! She's just like Sean! He slept through the night at 1 1/2 months old! It's so nice. We won't be able to make it to your party but know we're thinking of you!

Cardwell said...

Good Job Ellie!!! Wow April, she really is treating you pretty good. I am so glad. Sleep makes everything so much easier. We should be able to make it unless we are camping. The plans are still not yet final. I will let you know! Love you!