Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Charades

Last night during Family Home Evening we were playing Charades and it was Audreys turn to go. The theme was animals, and Audrey got up and starting making beeping sounds and doing robotic arms. We guessed "Robot" and she said "No, I'm an Appetizer." We laughed. She is so silly.
Oh, and the kids started school today. Victoria barely ate any of the special first day of school breakfast I made (Blueberry Almond French Toast Bake-mmmm it was sooo good) because she was so excited and nervous for school. I took their pictures and watched them go into class. Brayden looked fine. Victoria looked a little terrified! It is kinda weird because she is so outgoing, but she is the biggest worry wort ever. I thinks she probably got over in 10 minutes, but wow, she sure does freak herself out. although, I know anticipating the first day of school was always a big deal for me too!

4 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

BAHAHAHA!!! Audrey is hilarious! So funny! April, you are seriously Mother of the year! That breakfast sounds SO YUMMY!!! That's cute that Tor was so nervous! How exciting!!

Kathrin Paul said...

Hahahaha. Please make me breakfast sometime!

Jeanette said...

I WANNA BE A FLY ON THE WALL IN VICTORIA'S & BRAYDEN'S CLASSES :D

Cardwell said...

First Day of School is always so fun! I hope they like their teachers this year. Torey's first day was this week as well. Good Luck cute kids!