Thursday, November 12, 2009

Let's Catch Up, Shall We?

Ellie love Carrots and Baby Oatmeal.
So Beautiful

Brayden is a Pirate, Victoria is a Mermaid, and Audrey was supposed to be a Poodle but was to terrified of the Costume, so we dug up some dress ups. I guess she is a fairy.


Audrey had gathered up 3 different kinds of diaper ointment and put it all over her hands, and then apparently fell asleep.




Ellie showing off her amazing turnout and flexibility.




Victoria right before her baptism. Tor, we are so proud of you.





Laura, Kathrin, Tracie, and Myself went to the SYTYCD show last Saturday. It was so amazing. My fav. dance is still Jeanine and Jayson choreographed by Travis Wall. Second fav. is the Addicted piece by Mia Micheals. Third is the Breast cancer dance choreographed by Tyce Dioreo. All of the dancers were so beautiful and I had a blast. It was allot of fun to hang out with the sister in laws.

I got a job teaching an Advanced Ballet class at Center Stage in Orem. Center Stage is a pretty prestigious dance studio, with allot of alumni that have joined Odyessey, appeared on SYTYCD or Dancing with the Stars. I love teaching there, I have to say it is my favorite place I have taught at so far. I have about 16 students and I love them. I have only had one girl with an attitude problem so far and they love to get chatty, but I have really cracked the whip on them and things are awesome. I am so grateful for the lessons I learned while owning the studio, which is pretty much all we got out of it. But I feel like I am such a better teacher because of that experience, and it sure added allot to my resume. I am so grateful that my love for ballet can still be a part of my life. I love it!

5 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

Oh man, April, you guys for sure have such CUTE kiddos! I sure love them! And SYTYCD was an absolute BLAST!! I agree, my favorite dance by far is the Jason & Jeanine =).

Kathrin Paul said...

Um. I miss your kids. I might need to come over today, poor sick-ees.

Heidi said...

I love to see pictures of your kids! Maybe, I can join you next year for the SYTYCD show.. I LOVE that show! :) But, I've never seen any of their tour performances yet. Sounds like you guys had fun! :)

Cardwell said...

I want to go too! We watch that show every year as well. Glad you had fun!

April Paul said...

lets do it all together next year, that would be so fun.