Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quick Update

I don't have much time, but I will fill you in on the recent. We moved into our new house. Yeah! Thank You so much for all help painting and moving. I appreciate it so much.
I have been unpacking slowly, but Kathrin has helped a ton, so we are almost done. Thanks Kathrin! I had false labor all last night and this morning, and I went to the hospital only to get sent home. I guess it is not time for baby #4 to come yet. My trip to New York was amazing! I will give a more detailed blog in a couple of weeks after the baby comes. But some of the highlights from the trip were; I got to watch the most advanced ballet class at The School of American Ballet (they were so beautiful and amazing), I got Mary Stuart Masterson's Audograph (she is so nice in person), and I loved Little Italy! My feet got really fat and swollen from all the walking, but it was so thrilling! April

No comments: